Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life With Dogs

Does anyone else lose all sense of intelligence and dignity when talking to dogs?  I don't even make sense.  Even my dogs think I am a lunatic.  But that is just the way I talk to them.  John isn't any better.  He isn't a mushy sort and when we first got them, I said to the dogs "Your Daddy lovses the fluffy wuppies so much, doesn't he?" and he looked at me like I had lost my mind.  He said "I don't love animals."

Fast forward a year and 'somehow' they end up curled up with him in bed sometimes, and 'somehow' if they don't rush to the door when he gets home, he gets sad and says "I don't like it when the dogs aren't available to greet me when I get home."

Dogs have made a really good life even better.  Every day is improved by having them to talk to, pet, take care of.  Who knew?

The dogs, wanting to take a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment