Thursday, January 3, 2013

Swagbucks Makes Me Money

One of the reasons I write this blog is because I want to create a community of strong women who are able to do what they have been called to do.  I know many of us have been called to be stay at home moms- and doing that usually means major budgeting.  I need to find ways to save money, and when I do, I will pass those along.  I've recently found a way to make money though, which is really neat.  It is not major money but it adds up quickly.

I was introduced to Swagbucks about three weeks ago.   I started slowly but earned $15 in Amazon gift cards in the first two weeks.  As I am getting more familiar with it, the more I am able to make in a short period of time.  I have now hit $25 in Amazon gift cards.

Swagbucks lets you earn money for searching the web and doing other online activities.  The majority of my money is earned through SBTV, which I run on my mobile phone.  I run it while I wash clothes, make dinner, waste time on Facebook, etc.

The second most profitable way I earn is to search the web.  I am already doing this.  By setting up my browser to search via Swagbucks vs. Google, I earn money for the searches I was already doing.

There are also special offers, surveys and daily polls available.  You also get money for referrals (so if you sign up, please click on the link I gave above)!

Amazon gift cards are not the only prize available, but that is what I choose most often because I get a lot of great deals on Amazon and am a Prime member.

No comments:

Post a Comment