Monday, February 4, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles



We usually do strawberry banana pancakes for Christmas morning, but this year I wanted to try something new I had seen on Pinterest.  Cinnamon roll waffles!  (And yes, these are all from Christmas morning.  I like to really jump on things when they happen.  Or not.)

It's a simple process.  Purchase the tubed cinnamon rolls at your local grocery store, and instead of cooking them in the oven, place a roll in the center of your waffle iron.  Mine makes two waffles at once, so I was able to do two cinnamon rolls at once.

I also took the frosting that came with the rolls and added powdered sugar and milk and mixed until it was the consistency I wanted.  I wanted really runny, syrupy icing.

So easy and SO yummy!  Don't ask for pictures from my attempt at bacon pancakes.  They were less photo-worthy and not so yummy.  They can't all be home runs!


1 comment: