Monday, April 8, 2013

How Swagbucks Earned Me A Free Kindle Fire HD


So, I started Swagbucks in December 2012 and posted about it here.  Then in March, my ABSOLUTELY FREE Kindle Fire HD arrived.  We love it.  We read and play and surf the web on it.  I'd even taken the month of February off from Swagging, and still earned enough to get the Kindle.  

There are so many prizes to choose from- gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart and actual items like beauty products, electronics.  You can even donate to charity!

The main ways I earn via Swagbucks are searching the web (I already did this, why not earn money while I do it?), answering short surveys and running SBTV on my iPhone (these are movie previews).  I also go through Swagbucks and see if something I am already going to purchase online earns me SB if I click through.  Walmart, Target and other popular stores give swag bucks as rewards, equivalent to cash back.

I did not purchase the Kindle Fire HD through the swag rewards store, but purchased Amazon gift cards in $5 and larger increments.  This gave me quite a savings over purchasing it from the swag rewards store.

Sign up for Swagbucks here and start earning your favorite rewards today!

This is not a sponsored post, I did not receive anything from either Amazon or Swagbucks in exchange for posting this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment