Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Amazon Subscribe and Save- Updated August 28, 2013

We all want to save money and remove stress from our lives (right?).  One of the ways I do this is by shopping through Amazon Subscribe and Save.  Not everything is a great deal.  But there are some REALLY great deals.  Especially if you clip a coupon.



Subscribe and Save are groceries or other items that are shipped right to your door (for free!).  If you order more than 5 items a month, you get a 20% discount.

I compare the prices to what I am being charged at the store and everything I buy via S&S beats Wal-Mart and Target, the two stores I shop most often.  If I get a coupon, SCORE!  Plus, I don't have to schlep it all to the car and then into the house in the Texas heat.

You can find out if an item is available for S&S by looking at the right hand side of the page, there you can choose how often you would like a delivery and how many units you want.  Don't forget that you will save 20% later!

Here are some things that I have shipped to my house through Subscribe and Save:

HEALTH & BEAUTY

Elnett hairspray.  (This is the BEST hairspray I've ever used and it lasts forever.)

Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Huggies Wipes 600 Count

D-Mannose Capsules (I use these supplements to help keep UTIs at bay)

Tampax Pearl

Crest 3D White Toothpaste  (I get asked nearly every day if I whiten my teeth- I don't- this is all I use!)

Pantene Pro-V Split End Fixer

NOW Foods Almond Oil

Old Spice Men's Deodorant

NOW Foods Lavender Oil (I get the 4 oz size)

NOW Foods Peppermint Oil

NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil

HOME

Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Free and Clear

Downy Unstopables Scent Booster

Kleenex

Angel Soft Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Toilet Paper (I know, more TP but it was a great deal with the coupon, and variety isn't a bad thing!)

Swiffer Dusters (I love these!)

Dr. Collins Eco Toothbrushes

GROCERY

Clif Crunch Granola Bars, white chocolate macadamia nut flavor

Clif Crunch Granola Bars, blueberry crisp flavor

Reese's Puffs Cereal

Annie's Homegrown Organic Ravioli 

Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil

Gluten Free Bisquick Baking Mix

Chewy Granola Bars, peanut butter chocolate chip

Barilla Mezze Penne

Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter

V8 Fusion Juice Boxes

Amazing Grass Superfood Powder (this was recommended to me by my Aunt, who says it is great in smoothies and gives her lots of energy- it's true, I love it!  We get it in all three flavors)

Almond Nut Thins

Suddenly Pasta Salad

Golden Crisp Cereal

Moist and Meaty dog food

POPChips Variety Pack

Juicy Juice

Nylabone Dog Bones

Whole Grain Goldfish


There are SOOOOO many other great deals depending on what you need!  What are your favorite ways to save money on your grocery bill?  What do you purchase most often on Amazon?


PS.  I do not have all of this delivered every month.  I stagger it based on how much I will use over the course of time.  What I love about S&S is that I can always cancel or delay an order if I won't need it as soon as I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment