Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Perils of Pinterest #2

I solemnly swear...to tell you when I have tried something found on Pinterest or online that doesn't work.  Or, does work.  But in this case, didn't.



I tested out an Internet 'beauty tip' that has been floating around. I will save you some time. Black tea will not give your skin a 'tanned' effect. I soaked in a tub full of coffee and black tea for a half hour. The results: I smelled really good. My tub got a ring. I was still pale. Thankfully, the price of this experiment wasn't too STEEP.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, get it?


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I see what you did there :)

    -kelly_jeanie (GF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only..

    I've also read that you can darken your hair with coffee.. I wonder if that would work any better..

    ReplyDelete