Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Degrees Of Separation

I was browsing a college catalog.  Trying to figure out what to do with my life.

Me: "Hey John, there are so many degrees available!"
John: "Mmmhmm."
Me: "I will read a list of all the ones I think are interesting and you give me feedback on what you think of them for me.  Ok?"
John: ""
Me: "Okay!  Accounting!"
John: ""
Me: "No to accounting!
John: "That's what I thought."
Me:  "Railroad operator!"
John: ""
Me:  "OK, NO TO THAT TOO."
Me: "Firefighter."
John: "No."

(A REAL NO!  PROGRESS!)

In the end "we" found quite a few things that I might actually be good at.

2 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me. So what are you going to be when you grow up :-) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! The suspense is too much for me too!!!!!

      Delete