Thursday, January 16, 2014

Toothpaste Says A Lot...


So.  I was looking at our toothpaste yesterday.  I noticed that John's said "Great Regular Flavor."

GREAT REGULAR FLAVOR?  What kind of a description is that?  What is "regular flavor"?

It struck me that this is exactly how John would have described him if I'd asked him.

So I looked at MY toothpaste.  "Shinier, whiter, brilliant, LUSTROUS" are all descriptors on the tube.

This is men and women in a nutshell.  Or at least, it's me and John.  We use ten words when a man will use three.

Toothpaste actually says a lot about us.  That's my deep thought for today...

5 comments:

  1. I can barely resist getting up to go read our toothpastes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint? Is minty considered regular?! SO odd...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use the word "luxe" and women are there! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. You are right - men and women in a nutshell. I love our differences!

    ReplyDelete